Stop Deportation of Fernanda Milan

real_life

/ #40 Denmark and all other countries

2012-08-30 11:24

It seems to me no matter what we are dealing with nowadays which might seem different to us only...Is to be killed and discriminated ,pointed at ..etc..

It is very sad to still see so much of our human issues still...And it´s not only in Denmark that these things happens ...This discriminations happens everywhere one goes....Seems whether there might be an economical ,political or social issues with humans we have problems coping with the things that just pop up and say hi i am here and that´s me..how are you gonna take me as??? and our opinions shows very naturally ....We may try to hide it..But we cannot hide the things we have been taught...These are only the things we learned...And mostly from the older generations which is frankly sad and shameful .... We have so many other issues to worry about ...Instead of taking the last power away from people....Humans are dying on the streets worldwide...Kids are unable to learn the right morals in life and the proper education from the RIGHT people...

What we are all human beings doing is just surviving in denial...hate and rage...it is sad...

The more we should improve the worse we get...

I only feel sad for our animals and children that surround us...