Stop Deportation of Fernanda Milan

Sascha

/ #32 no other place

2012-08-25 21:22

The problem as I see it, is in this case the "Schengen Agreement". It says, if a refuggee has been denied or lost the right for shelter in one of the member countries, all other member countries are closed thentoo. (i´m not a lawyer, so please correct me, if I am wrong) This is the common practice for all EU member countries. Possible options sould be in Europe then still Norge, Ísland, Helvetica and Liechtenstein.
So she would have to be brought into one of their embassies and call there offically for refuge. This needs to be supported at the same time with a petition by supporting citizens of the chosen country, so that the media would not able to just ignore it, because I think most of these countries are very reserved too, granting shelter for people, who have been denied by an EU country before. If not able to ignore ,they will surely investigate the circumstances and bring up the question of truth here. Because Denmark is actually denying shelter already, means they are not following Fernandas statement and argumentation.

Another possible option could be a legal marriage/partnership with a citizen of an EU country, what is possible in Denmark much quicker then in some of the neighbour states, like Germany for example.