Hjælp Claudia Otoo med at blive i Danmark

Adjoa
Gæst

/ #25 Re: Re: hehehe

2014-02-06 19:05

#21: Fra Ghana - Re: hehehe

ja but why do they write she cant be a journalist in Ghana that part pisses me off are they trying to say its only Denmark people can be journalist? Thats an insult to Ghana in the face you can make it to the top no matter where you are .Komla Dumor was a top journalist for BBC but started in Ghana so I think we should argue with the right reason thats her father and her integration and leave the she cant live her dreams as a journalist in Ghana thats cheap talk .It is these excuses that pisses the immigration i guess .Danish Immigration should start looking at who they send out and who they allow to stay .

This girl came at a young age very resourceful and integrated i think shes an asset to Denmark and she has family ties who why will denmark want to send such a young talent home i will ever understand this computer rules its time people make decision with their head and not automated computers i think cos thats the only way its difficult to know thats such a young girl is to be granted her permit to stay here .Claudia deserves to stay in Denmark I know her dad very well and knew day 1 when she came and when this problem arose .

Danish Immigration really needs to sit up honesly this aint funny at all