Frifind Lars Bo Lomholt!

Gæst

/ #589

2013-06-21 03:31

Reading this story made me feel quite ill. I cannot even begin to understand how your police are possibly capable of making a decision to kill a dog, as they are not qualified to do so. If this was the course of action you wanted to choose, then take it through the Court system first, and don't wait 10 weeks to pick this "dangerous" dog up. What fools you are! You are making yourselves look like a laughing stock across the entire world! What that dog did, WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL"! If someone startled me, I would probably retaliate without thought, and hit them! It is normal for a startled animal to respond similarly, only with its mouth. WHY wasn't the owner of the small dog, which not not leashed, charged? She is responsible for her animals behaviour, and ALL that stems from her negligence. Because her dog was small, is NO excuse. Small dogs have a reputation for nipping and biting, and it is NOT OK!!

Lars should NEVER lose his job over this. He showed great heart and COURAGE to rescue this poor dog, and make sure it was safe. He should be given a medal, not the sack!! He showed a compassion and intelligence, few in his position would have, and he likely knew the consequences, but did the RIGHT thing anyway! If the laws in Denmark allow the police to make such important decisions such a "life and death" of peoples animals, are any of them safe? It is insanity to even allow them to do so! The Laws governing police powers needs to be reviewed immediately, and a proper course of steps put in place to deal with issues like this. There is NO WAY in this world, that this is right, on ANY level! They should have NO RIGHT to take, and make the decision to kill anyone's pet, especially one that DID ACT NATURALLY under the circumstances.

Lars is a fine and decent man, he chose RIGHT over police beaurocracy and BS, he has HUGE compassion for living creatures who are unfairly treated/killed. This is a measure of the man's decency, and something all involved with this miserable decision, could learn a thing or two about. You are all a disgrace to your uniforms and to your country!! Leave Lars alone, and if you MUST do anything to him, give him a bloody MEDAL!! I hope the dogs owner SUES you all over this, because it is thanks to you all, she has lost her beloved pet for ever!! BTW FINE the other owner, it was her negligence and HER dog that caused this!!

To say I am disgusted is an understatement of massive proportions!!

Janne Thiebaud
Tasmania, Australia

Betalt Annoncering

Vi vil reklamere for denne petition til 3000 mennesker.

Lær mere...